Popular Valentine's Day Colors
While red is a traditional Valentine's Day color, other combinations also will WOW your sweetheart. Here are popular colors and color combinations for this Valentine's Day:
• Hot Pinks
• Radiant Orchid, Pantone Color of 2014
• Spring Pastels such as romantic, muted hues of smoky lavenders and dusty pinks
• Purple-pink combos
• Purple-red combos
• Vintage whites and ivory, blush pink, grey and silver
• Orange, yellows and reds are “too hot to handle”
• Lime greens, oranges, hot pinks with accents of dark eggplant blooms
• Your sweetheart’s favorite color
Check out these great Floral Tips for making the Valentine in your life feel the LOVE!
We've got 12 Days of -- "Your Insider's Guide to Valentines"; in case you missed them, here are the links! Thanks to Ardith Beveridge and about flowers.com.
- Order Flowers Early
- Send Flowers to Your Mom
- Surprise Your Sweetheart at Work
- Popular Valentine's Day Flowers
- Popular Valentine's Day Colors
- Valentine's Day Floral Design Styles
- Want to send something different?
- On a tight budget?
- Send Flowers to Your Man
- Order Flowers from a Local Florist
- Create a Romantic Destination with Flowers