Valentine's Day Floral Design Styles
Floral Design Style Ideas
- Low centerpieces in square containers embellished with beaded wire
- Fresh flowers casually designed in simple glass vessel
- Compact designs
- Pavé rose arrangements (short stems tightly grouped to form a flat, uniform surface of beautiful rose buds)
- Natural and organic looks
- Floral arrangements displayed in geometric glass containers, such as cubes and cylinders.
- Containers in exciting, funky color palettes, such as fuchsia, bright orange, Nile green, or peach
- Small vases connected together to display single blossoms
- Arrangements with braided foliages accents or lacey bear grass accents
- Flower stems designed inside the clear glass vase
- Handled baskets for plants
Check out these great Floral Tips for making the Valentine in your life feel the LOVE!
We've got 12 Days of -- "Your Insider's Guide to Valentines"; in case you missed them, here are the links! Thanks to Ardith Beveridge and about flowers.com.
- Order Flowers Early
- Send Flowers to Your Mom
- Surprise Your Sweetheart at Work
- Popular Valentine's Day Flowers
- Popular Valentine's Day Colors
- Valentine's Day Floral Design Styles
- Want to send something different?
- On a tight budget?
- Send Flowers to Your Man
- Order Flowers from a Local Florist
- Create a Romantic Destination with Flowers