On a tight budget?
On a tight budget? There are lots of wonderful Valentine's Day flower options for consumers on a budget:
- Order early and ask about specials.
- Bundles such as adding chocolates or plush toys to your floral gift will give you more for your money.
- Go to the florist shop to select your floral gift, and deliver it to your sweetheart in person.
- Send one long-stem rose. It really is an all-time romantic gesture.
- A beautiful stem of cymbidium orchid accented with lily grass, gift wrapped
- A perfect bloom (rose, orchid, gerbera, etc.) floating in a lovely glass vase accented with crystals.
- A tight gathering of tulips designed in a julep cup or small glass vase - perfect for her desktop.
- Send a bulb plant in a twiggy basket with fresh blossoms accented with curly willow and wired ribbon. Later, your sweetheart can plant the bulb outside in the spring.
Check out these great Floral Tips for making the Valentine in your life feel the LOVE!
We've got 12 Days of -- "Your Insider's Guide to Valentines"; in case you missed them, here are the links! Thanks to Ardith Beveridge and about flowers.com.
- Order Flowers Early
- Send Flowers to Your Mom
- Surprise Your Sweetheart at Work
- Popular Valentine's Day Flowers
- Popular Valentine's Day Colors
- Valentine's Day Floral Design Styles
- Want to send something different?
- On a tight budget?
- Send Flowers to Your Man
- Order Flowers from a Local Florist
- Create a Romantic Destination with Flowers