Vicki's Greek Deviled Eggs
by Vicki Brunsvold, Tastemaker in Residence
Makes 2 dozen
12 hard-cooked eggs
3 Tbsp mayonnaise
3 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt
1 Tbsp freshly minced garlic
2 tsp freshly minced oregano
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1/4 tsp kosher salt
2 Tbsp minced pepperoncini
2 Tbsp finely diced red pepper
2 Tbsp finely diced kalamata olives
1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
1 Tbsp freshly minced parsley
- Halve the eggs lengthwise and transfer yolks to a mixing bowl.
- Mash yolks to a smooth consistency. Add mayo, yogurt, garlic, oregano, pepper flakes, and salt. Mix until smooth.
- Stir in pepperoncini. Taste and season, if needed.
- Fill egg white halves with yolk mixture with a spoon or pipe in mixture using a pastry bag.
- Mix together bell pepper, olives, feta, and parsley. Top each egg half with about 1 teaspoon of the mixture and serve.