Daily Themes of the week include...
Sunday's Supper is Grilled Halibut Sandwiches with Jalapeño Coleslaw courtesy of thesproutedkitchen.com.
The Mill City Farmer's Market Labor Day events are a must stop for your weekend breakfast, lunch vegetables, flowers or munchie needs.
Derek Holser beckons us to remember how and why we became fashion focused; What Howe Hath Wrought-The Sewing Machine is So Sensational!
Send up the fireworks, Teri E. Popp joins us as a Tastemaker in Residence. She launches with a travel adventure to Spain. This week's trip takes us to Southern Spain; Ole' from Ronda, Ahlambra and Granada. Welcome Teri!
Eleni's NYC launches their back-to-school cookie masterpieces for parties and gifts; from elementary school to a college care package, your student will never forget their first bite!
- Saturday's Snack kicks off my love of all things Football. Becca Matheson Ortiz, our Tastemaker, newlywed and Aggie bud shares a Football Fav Buffalo Chicken Dip sure to please the hungry fans you'll have around the TV. I hope you're soaking up all the great games this first official College weekend!
- TGIF Spirited Style-Visit your favorite farmer's market over Labor Day weekend. One of my favorites I found when traveling to Oregon; Central Market in Paulsbo, Oregon.
- Thursday's Featured Recipes revolve around enjoying that sweet summer corn for a bit longer. Mimi & Vera Levin share their favorite corn recipes and blog about a way to extend the season-Corn Blog. Grilled Corn with Cilantro-Lime Avocado Butter-Summer Corn Chowder-Sweet Corn Ice Cream.
- Wednesday's Mid-Week Encouragement provides a launch pad that will keep you happy and less stressed over the long Labor Day weekend. Try some Consistency of Integrity ie. be sweet and precious to all those friends and family that drive you crazy! For more mid-week encouragement...
- Tuesday's Tip reminds us that the most Spirited Tables are found wherever we want them to be; including the top places to go camping = Best Camping.
- Opportunity is Knocking at the Monday Mantra door; second chances are waiting for you this week.
Till our next hullabaloo,
Happy tables to you!