Daily Themes of the week include...
Wednesday's Mid-Week Encouragement = Dance
- Tuesday's Tip shares my favorite Floral Recipe for Wedding Gift success - Wedding Florals on the Sea Glass Rocks. These floral instructions can be used for any arrangement, gift, holiday; the ideas you'll come up with are as endless as your imagination. Have fun and report back here with your creations.
- Monday Mantra from Alycia Deihs reminds us to Say Thank-You for the good and the not so good; it just might change your attitude from the inside out.
- Sunday Supper is Lentils & Veggies; all prepared in one pan, or in this case, I prefer an electric wok.
- Saturday's Snack from Sara S. Monick makes a great game day food that will please everyone; Bacon Crisps, because everyone loves a bite of bacon.
- TGIF-Spirited Style (has never seemed so appropriate) A girl in a world of burly men: my own Lean In story reminds us to want it so much that no matter how hard it is, we persevere and come out victorious in so many ways.
- Thursday's Featured Recipes bring fall to the table via Brenda Langton and the Mill City Market Chefs. Cauliflower Tabouli - Cucumber Goat Yogurt Salad - Heirloom Tomato & Melon Salad with Burrata and Skordalia.
Ole' - from Tangiers, Morocco and Gibraltar! Teri E. Popp's love of travel and photography are our ticket to bespoke journeys, near and far. This time they include camel rides, Gibraltar apes and of course doors that beg you to ask, whose inside?
Neal Kielar readies us for Only 73 Shopping & Planning Days till Thanksgiving.
September is Hispanic Heritage Month! Ardith Beveridge's Mexican Floral Design can be used for any Mexican dinner, celebration, piñata party or just to share a bowl of good guacamole!
Zehorit Heilicher's Introspection: A New Year's Tradition, shines a bright, positive and uplifting light on The Ten Days of Repentance between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. Basically we are made for goodness and we sometimes find it during this time of silence and marking the seasons with joy.
Irina Vishnevskaya takes us on a Culinary Adventure in Vietnam. Sometimes the shabbier the better, other times a new use for a French Baguette, and usually more of a pot-luck special of the day; but always the most delicious find is the most adventuresome.
Till our next hullabaloo,
Happy tables to you!