In honor of Mother's Day I'm happy to share Bridget Levin's College Grad Gift Trends, (if anyone should know it's her, as the Mom of twin daughters graduating from college.) One of which is Vera Levin, whose sharing her recipe for Crispy Baked Tilapia & Healthy Tzatziki Sauce.
Over the next few weeks, I'll share my Texas Spring swing across my state of birth. Today we begin with a teaser...A ranch style rehearsal dinner with glamping tents in the background.
Culinary Adventures - Japan. Irina Vishnevskaya's trip to Japan is an odyssey of food, family and travel adventures.
Surprise Mom with cookies from Eleni's; the perfect pairing for Mother's Day.
Photo Gallery - The Texas Tenors rendition of God Bless America. Caprese Salad is not just for tomatoes! Try Katie Reichert's Watermelon Caprese Sunday Salad. Katie Reichert's table provides the perfect Saturday snack, breakfast or dinner = Taquitos. One more tip from Katie - Mini-Cinnamon Rolls.
Daily Themes of the week include........
- Saturday's Snack borrows a page out of Dr. Seuss and epicurious.com with Green Pea and Ham Soup.
- Danielle LaPorte reminds us to Dream.......
- Kimberley Thompson provides the perfect Mother's Day drink choices. Tangerine Tonic, Grapefruit Sunrise and a Fruit Freezer Refresher.
- Farming requires a passion for the soil, life and an unparalleled love for your profession. Laura Frerichs and family provide Wednesday's mid-week encouragement with - Why we are farmers!
- Cinco de Mayo is a celebration of one of life's most colorful traditions. Ardith Beveridge's floral recipe for a Mexican party success begins with Gerber daisies and tortillas and ends with fun.
- Epicurious.com provides a top ten list of their favorite cookbooks. Monday's Motivation request - share your favorite cookbook with us at - shared email@example.com.
Till our next hullabaloo,
Happy tables to you!