Greek Salad on a Stick
by Mimi & Vera Levin, Tastemakers in Residence
1 cup grape tomatoes
1 cup Greek olives
1 block feta cheese
1 small purple onion
Salt and Pepper
- Wash all produce
- Cube or slice cucumber
- Cut onion into small “chunks”
- Cut block of feta into small (.5 inch) cubes
- Prepare your salad on a stick by skewering 1 tomato, 1 olive, 1 cube feta, 1 cubed cucumber, and 1 piece of onion. Repeat until the skewer is full!
- Drizzle with a bit of olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Add salt and pepper
- Place on a paper plate, cover with plastic wrap, grab a cooler, and go!