Surprise Your Sweetheart at Work
- There is nothing like the "wow" factor when flowers come through the office door.
- Make her Monday and start her Valentine's week with flower power. She'll be the first to get flowers, and you'll be the hero!
- Send flowers on Feb. 12 or 13 with a note: "I couldn't wait to say I Love You." She'll be the first to receive Valentine's Day flowers. Imagine the water cooler talk on that one!
Check out these great Floral Tips for making the Valentine in your life feel the LOVE!
We've got 12 Days of -- "Your Insider's Guide to Valentines"; in case you missed them, here are the links! Thanks to Ardith Beveridge and about flowers.com.
- Order Flowers Early
- Send Flowers to Your Mom
- Surprise Your Sweetheart at Work
- Popular Valentine's Day Flowers
- Popular Valentine's Day Colors
- Valentine's Day Floral Design Styles
- Want to send something different?
- On a tight budget?
- Send Flowers to Your Man
- Order Flowers from a Local Florist
- Create a Romantic Destination with Flowers