Send Flowers to Your Mom
One-fifth of American adults give their mothers flowers or plants for Valentine's Day.
Flowers in her favorite color
Soft or vibrant colors depending on her personality
A lovely mix of blooms, such as lilies, spray roses, alstroemeria and gerberas with beautiful foliages for texture and contrast.
A sweet, pastel colored bouquet of freesia and spray roses.
For a "hip" mom, send something bright and spirited, such as orange or hot pink roses and tulips.
Fragrant stargazers or Casablanca lilies
Plants such as azaleas or kalanchoes
Check out these great Floral Tips for making the Valentine in your life feel the LOVE!
We've got 12 Days of..."Your Insider's Guide to Valentines". Previous tips linked.
Thanks to Ardith Beveridge and about flowers.com.
- Order Flowers Early
- Send Flowers to Your Mom
- Surprise Your Sweetheart at Work
- Popular Valentine's Day Flowers
- Popular Valentine's Day Colors
- Valentine's Day Floral Design Styles
- Want to send something different?
- On a tight budget?
- Send Flowers to Your Man
- Order Flowers from a Local Florist
- Create a Romantic Destination with Flowers