Holiday Masterpiece: A luminous vision
by Ardith Beveridge, Tastemaker in Residence
This festive creation can be used for a long time; especially if you use a bulb that doesn't shout out "holidays".
- Cut transparent plastic straws into uniform pieces and stick them to a glass bowl
- Lay waterproof fairy lights into the glass bowl
- Afterwards fill the bowl to the top with white and golden baubles
- On the top-hot-glue them to each other for additional stability
- Finally insert the winter flowers in the hole of the baubles