Thursday's Featured Recipes provide a dinner for two or more with only 5 ingredients. Grilled Pesto Pizza - Chicken Bacon Pasta - Seared Pork with Roasted Grapes. And a bonus recipe from Loon Organics Potato-Corn Chowder and the backstory.
Join these chefs and more at the Mill City Farmer's Market; every Saturday!
Uruguay might not be the first country you think of when you want to select a wine; but that will soon change. Tannat takes the wine world by storm.
Daily Themes of the week include...
- Wednesday's Mid-week Encouragement = Opening & Closing Doors
- A trio of super simple Summer Spritzers provide Tuesday's Tips; Pineapple - Raspberry - Cranberry.
- Monday's Mantra from Alycia Deihs; reminds us to give away our hugs and hearts!
- Laura Frerichs and the Loon Organics team brings you today's Sunday Supper; a Shrimp Pad Thai, that is already a family favorite.
- Saturday's Snack from Leland Sutter is Pop & Choc; his easy version of chocolate covered popcorn.
- TGIF Spirited Style = Family Fun under the Beer, Brats, Bingo, & Polka Tents. Christina Meyer-Jax shares her favorite end of Summer family outing, including a recipe for Poppy Seed Kolacky!
Till our next hullabaloo,
Happy tables to you!