Pepperoni Bread Recipe
1 (1 lb.) loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
1/2 tsp. dried parsley flakes
1/4 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. seasoning salt
3 Tbsp. butter, melted
1 (3 1/2 oz) pkg. thin-sliced pepperoni, quartered
8 oz. (2 cups) shredded Provolone cheese
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Roll dough to 12x9 rectangle on lightly floured surface.
2. Combine seasonings with butter; brush lightly on dough, reserving some for top of dough.
3. Cover with pepperoni slices, then with cheese.
4. Roll up jelly-roll style. Brush with remaining butter mixture. Pinch seams of dough tightly.
5. Place on lightly greased cookie sheet.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
7. Cool for 15 minutes and then cut into 1" thick slices.
Recipe courtesy of Kathleen Dodson-Smith