Fudge Pie Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Gloria Kenne
1 stick butter
1/4 c. semi-sweet cocoa
1 c. sugar
1/2 c. flour
1 t. vanilla
- Melt butter slowly in saucepan.
- Cool slightly and add eggs, sugar, cocoa, flour and vanilla.
- Pour into a greased (with butter or spray) Pyrex or glass pie plate.
- Bake at 325° for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream.
I bake it in a foil pan, easy for gifts. Also, you can double the recipe for a thicker pie, just add about 10 minutes to the cooking time. It is like a brownie!