by Christina Meyer-Jax, Tastemaker in Residence
1 (15.5oz) can S&W® Garbanzos (drained, rinsed)
1/4 cup almond butter
1/2 cup cinnamon applesauce
2 tablespoons sugar, divided
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice blend, divided
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Sliced apples or pears
- In a food processor or blender, combine beans, almond butter, and applesauce.
- In a small bowl, mix 1/4 teaspoon of the sugar and 1/4 teaspoon of the cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice.
- Add remaining sugar, cinnamon, and the vanilla to the food processor or blender. Cover; process 30 to 60 seconds or until smooth.
- Spread in a shallow dish if serving all at once, or divide into single-use containers for lunch boxes. Sprinkle top with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Serve with sliced apples or pears