Outdoor Table Decor/Flowers
by Tiffany Hammond, Tastemaker in Residence - PLEASE WELCOME OUR NEWEST TASTEMAKER IN RESIDENCE, TO OUR TABLE.
Here is a fun idea to decorate your outdoor table that includes candlelight as the sun sets during your party!
Start by gathering your supplies and flowers
Floral foam wreath
Mixed summer flowers and foliage
Purple Daisy Mums
Candle and Vase
- Soak wreath in water with flower food
- Cut flower stems short to insert into the floral foam
- Use pieces of greenery to help hide the foam
- Leave a few stems longer to give interest and depth to your arrangement
- Set the candle in the center and enjoy the summer evening!
Flower Notes & Tips
- Marigolds are a natural mosquito repellent
- If using a battery operated candle, there is no need for a vase. The vase or hurricane helps to keep a flame lit.
- You could use a citronella candle for more insect repellent!
- All items would be available at a local flower shop. You can also use garden flowers!