Peach Crisp in a Jar
by Mimi Levin, Tastemaker in Residence
4 very ripe peaches
1 Tbsp. cornstarch
1 Tbsp. honey or agave
1 Tbsp. sugar
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 cup rolled oats
3/4 cup flour (if you are gluten-free, you can use 3/4 cup almond flour)
½ cup brown sugar
¼ cup melted butter
- Wash and peel peaches, remove the pit and slice into thin pieces
- Preheat oven to 375
- In a medium bowl, add sliced peaches, cornstarch, honey, sugar, and lemon juice. Mix thoroughly
- In another bowl, mix rolled oats, flour, brown sugar, melted butter, and a dash of cinnamon (add however much you like – I prefer a lot of cinnamon). Mix thoroughly
- In two small mason jars, evenly disperse the peach mixture and add a generous serving of the crisp topping
- You can find good mason jars here.
- Place the mason jars on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes until the top is golden brown.
- Let the jars cool. Once the jars have cooled, they are ready to go!