by Mimi Levin, Tastemaker in Residence
2 cups red grapes
2 cups fresh blueberries
1 cup apple juice
¼ cup honey (I prefer to use local honey)
- Wash all fruit and remove stems, pat dry.
- In a large saucepan, add grapes, blueberries, apple juice, juice from 1 lemon, and honey. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the fruit mixture from the heat and let it cool.
- Once the fruit has cooled, pour into a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl and chill for at least 3 hours.
- Once the gazpacho has been chilled for 3 hours, it is ready to serve!
- Top with fresh mint leaves, a dollop of Greek yogurt, fresh berries, and a drizzle of honey.