Chocolate Dipped Caramel Macchiato Pops
by Christina Meyer-Jax, Tastemaker in Residence
Looking for a non-dairy, guilt-free pick me up treat? This is going to my new mid-afternoon go to on hot summer days.
Source: Halo Top
1 pint of Dairy-Free Caramel Macchiato HaloTop
1/2 cup non-dairy milk
1 Tbsp coarse coffee grounds
1/4 cup non-dairy dark chocolate chips
1 tsp coconut oil
- In a blender, combine Caramel Macchiato HaloTop ice cream, non-dairy milk, and coarse coffee grounds. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into ice pop molds and insert wooden sticks.
- Freeze the pops for 8 hours or overnight.
- Once the ice pops are fully frozen, melt chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave on high for 20 seconds. Stir the mixture until smooth.
- Remove the ice pops from the mold by running the mold under room temperature water for a few seconds. Dip the ice pops into the chocolate mixture, which will harden after a few seconds. Sprinkle with additional coffee grounds if desired.
- Enjoy immediately or lay them on a parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze again until ready to enjoy.
Cook's Note - Depending on the size of your molds, you may end up with more than 4