Valentine’s Day Ritz “Cookies”
by Mimi & Vera Levin, Tastemakers in Residence
Ritz peanut butter crackers
2 packages white chocolate chips
2 packages milk chocolate chips
Pink, red, and white sprinkles
- Lay out a generous amount of parchment paper (this will be where you put the cookies to cool)
- Melt the white chocolate chips and the milk chocolate chips in two separate pots over low heat
- Once the chocolate is melted, dip the Ritz peanut butter crackers in the milk chocolate or white chocolate until the entire cracker is covered
- Place the chocolate coated Ritz cracker on the parchment paper and add sprinkles!
- Once all of the crackers have been coated in chocolate and decorated with sprinkles, let them cool on the counter for 1 hour or put them in the fridge.