Jared Allen's Quarterback Killer's Recipes
Missing our hometown Quarterback Killer? Try some of his favorite wild game recipes for any of your winter parties; especially the big game!
Try Jared's Buffalo vs. Sasquatch Burger recipe below!
Buffalo vs. Sasquatch Burger Recipe
10 oz. ground buffalo
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
3 slices American cheese
3 slices cheddar cheese
3 slices Swiss cheese
4 pieces Texas toast
6 strips bacon
1 white onion, sliced thin
1 tomato, sliced
4 leaves romaine lettuce
1 Tbsp. mayo
1 Tbsp. mustard
Salt and pepper
1 Tbsp butter
- Add Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to buffalo and make one thick patty.
- Using 2 slice of each cheese, assemble grilled cheese sandwiches on the Texas toast, buttering the outside slices well. Heat a griddle to high, cook burger to desired doneness and "grill" cheeses.
- Once grilled cheeses are finished, slather both with mayo and mustard.
- Add remaining cheese to burger and place on first grilled cheese.
- Top with bacon, tomato, lettuce and onion, then with second grilled cheese. Serve hot with pickle spear and chips.