Clark Bartram’s Meatloaf
Recipe by Clark Bartram’s (TestMaxMeals.com)
2 Tbsp. grass-fed butter 1 pinch coarse sea salt
1 red onion, diced 1 pinch black pepper
2 Tbsp. minced garlic 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 Tbsp. cilantro 2 12 oz. bags of fresh green beans
3 lbs. grass-fed organic ground beef (20% fat) 2 whole free-range (or cage free) eggs, beaten
1 cup gluten-free bread crumbs (omit dairy & 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
gluten for 90 days to build testosterone) garlic salt to taste
pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 375º. Melt the butter in a large stove top skillet. Add the red onion and garlic into the skillet and sweat the mixture until translucent.
- Place the remaining ingredients and onion mixture into a bowl and mix with your hands.
- Oil a meatloaf pan (5 x 9” loaf pan) with olive oil and press the mixture into a pan.
- Cook for 40 minutes. While the meatloaf is cooking grab a large stove top wok and place on stovetop at medium heat. Add olive oil to base of the wok and then add beans. Stir the beans occasionally until they’ve turned golden brown, about 10-15 minutes).
- Check the meatloaf with a meat thermometer to see if it has reached 160º. Once temperature is reached, remove the meatloaf and slice.