by Mimi & Vera Levin, Tastemakers in Residence
1 Package Valentine’s M&M’s
2 Cups Honey Nut Cheerios
3 Cups Mini Pretzels
1 Cup Roasted Peanuts
1 Package Graham Cracker Goldfish
3 Cups Rice Chex
3 Tbsp. Butter
1/2 Cup White Chocolate Chips
1/3 Cup Powdered Sugar
- Place Cheerios, mini pretzels, goldfish, rice Chex, and peanuts in a bowl.
- Melt butter over low heat, and stir in white chocolate chips
- Once the butter and white chocolate chip mixture is melted, pour over the ingredients in the bowl.
- Mix so that everything is evenly coated and let cool.
- Once the mix is cool, add the M&M’s.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve!