by Mimi & Vera Levin, Tastemakers in Residence
1 Package Oreo Cookies
1 Package Lollipop Sticks
2 Packages White Chocolate Chips
Red Food Coloring
Sprinkles (shades of pink, red, and white)
- Remove Oreos from package and stick lollipop sticks into the frosting in the middle of the Oreo.
- Melt white chocolate chips and pour into three separate bowls.
- In one of the bowls, dye the white chocolate red. In another, splash only a few drops of the food coloring to make the chocolate light pink. Leave the third bowl as is.
- Dip your Oreo pops into the various colors of chocolate and decorate with sprinkles.
- Place Oreo pops on parchment paper to cool. Enjoy!