by Cindi Sutter, Founder of Spirited Table®
1 packaged tube Trader Joe’s Croissants (or cooked croissants from your bakery)
2-3 Tbsp Nocciolata Organic Hazelnut & Cocoa Spread or Nocciolata Organic Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa & Milk
2-3 Tbsp Mielbio Mandarin Italian Honey
- Unroll Trader Joes crossant tube of cough. Separate each triangle and place on a slightly buttered cookie sheet.
- Depending on the size of croissant, spread 1-2 Tbsp of dark or milk chocolate across each triangle of dough.
- Then beginning with the longest side, roll them up so the small pointed edge is on the top
- Bake according to instructions on Trader Joes packaging.
- When croissants are lightly browned drizzle Mielbio Mandarin Honey over the top of each croissant.