Easy Halloween Flowers
by Ardith Beveridge, Tastemaker in Residence
Black container of your choice
Black painted sticks
5 pincushion protea
Crocosmia, any smaller orange, yellow, red flower
Fatsia leaves or leaf of your choice
- Secure wet floral foam in a black container
- Place the painted black sticks all around the top of the foam
- Place pincushion protea at various levels at the base
- Place Crocosmia, any smaller orange, yellow, red flower to resemble sparks of the fire.
- Add Fatsia leaves for texture and style
- Cover the foam and base of flowers with black gravel, rocks or stones.
- Water daily