Epic Maple-Smoked Pork Chops
If you’re looking to one-up your go-to dinner recipe, here’s an easy dish that will tickle your tastebuds and leave your friends in awe of your cooking. Plus, don’t worry about this recipe interfering with your holiday festivities; it tastes all the better if you let it sit for a few hours.
4-5 pork chops
1/2 cup brown sugar
McCormick® Maple Smokehouse seasoning
1. Rub brown sugar on thawed pork chops.
2. Sprinkle Maple Smokehouse seasoning generously on both sides.
3. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 3 hours to saturate the meat for optimal flavor.
4. Cook for 30 minutes at 350°.
5. Pair with some vegetables like green beans for a simple, yet elegant meal.