by Cindi Sutter, Founder of The Spirited Table® - Recipe by VICTORIA GRANOFF COOKIE AUGUST 2008
Makes 6 servings
2 1/2 cups green or red grapes, halved
1 Tbsp finely chopped rosemary
3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
1 lb store-bought pizza dough
8 oz soft goat cheese
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to medium, or the oven to 450° F.
- Toss together the grapes, rosemary, and 1 tablespoon of the olive oil; set aside.
- Divide the dough into thirds and stretch each portion into a 10-inch circle.
- Place the rounds on the grill or in the oven until cooked through, about 6 minutes, flipping each halfway through if using a grill.
- Distribute the grapes, spoonfuls of the goat cheese, and the remaining olive oil on the pizzas.
- Cover the grill (if using) and heat until the cheese begins to melt, about 5 minutes.
For a faster version, cover split pita bread, tortillas, or naan with the cheese and grapes, then place it under the broiler for 5 minutes.