Flowers for your Valentine
by Ardith Beveridge, Tastemaker in Residence
White spray paint
Wire-any gauge or color that suits you
3-6 stems of flowers (we used spray roses in example)
6 stems greens (we used variegated pittosporum in the example)
- You can start with three to any number of small vases with fresh floral foam
- Paint branches with white paint
- Create hearts from wire, or make some with paper, or use candy, Secure in and around branches with glue or wire
- Add foliage and flowers around the bottom, tuck in some roses.
- Hang a beautiful diamond necklace, bracelet, any lovely gift. Place them in a line or triangle, be creative.