Back To School - Pencil Spiral Florals
by Ardith Beveridge, Tastemaker in Residence
Low vase with a flair
Wet floral foam
flowers and foliage of your choice
- Choose a low glass vase with a flair (any glass vase will do)
- Spiral the pencils in the vase
- Place a piece of wet floral foam in plastic to keep the pencils from touching the water.
- Decorate with any variety off flowers and seasonal foliage in the foam, set the decorated foam in the middle of the pencil spiral.
- If available, place a mini chalk board with a note on a plastic holder
Note - (a straight handle bridal bouquet or holder is nice to design in and set in the pencil spiral)