by Becca Matheson, Tastemaker in Residence
Enjoy a delicious, healthy, frozen treat to beat the summer heat with guilt-free homemade fruit popsicles!
Frozen bananas (this is a must for consistency reasons)
Frozen fruit of your choice*
Blender or food processor/yonanas machine
- Blend fruit in food processer/ yonanas machine until it has the consistency of ice cream.
- Pour it into popsicle molds
- Freeze for at least 3 hours
- Fruit choices - strawberries, mangos, pineapples, peaches…whatever suits your mood. I prefer frozen strawberries and peaches in mine.
- If you like it a little on the chunky side, add some fresh fruit pieces to the pops, too.
- If the added pieces aren’t already frozen, freeze the popsicles for longer than suggested time.