Minnesota Military Family Tribute
by Cindi Sutter, Founder of The Spirited Table®
It is my great pleasure to share the vision of Bill and Teri Popp. The Mission of the Minnesota Military Family Tribute...Join them at the dedication ceremony on June 13, 2015.
To build a Tribute on the State Capitol Mall in St. Paul, Minnesota that will forever stand as a thank you to every military and veteran family member—past, present and future. A military or veteran family member is defined as a spouse, significant other, child, parent, grandparent, sibling, or any other person a member or former member of our U.S. military defines as family.
Event Honoring All Military Family Members ~
Past and Present
The Minnesota Military Family Tribute (MFT) will forever stand as a thank you to U.S. military gold star, blue star, and veteran family members.
You are invited to the MFT Dedication Ceremony!
Bring your family and friends. This event is free and open to the public.
Date: Saturday, June 13, 2015
Location: Minnesota State Capitol Mall
- (In front of the Veterans Services Building between the Minnesota Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial)
Time: 10 am – 2 pm
- Formal program from 10 am to noon (featuring the debut of a new song written for military families by the Lost Wheels)
- Free entertainment from noon to 2 pm
- Noon – 1 pm: Country Music Artist Rockie Lynne
- 1 – 2 pm: The Steeles
- Food trucks will be on site with food available for purchase.
- Seating is limited so bring lawn chairs and blankets.
Parking: Centennial Parking Ramp
Located off Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., St. Paul
Or go to http://mn.gov/admin/images/capitolvisitor.pdf to locate light rail stations nearby.
For more details regarding the Tribute and to see pictures of the building of the MFT, please visit our web page at www.militaryfamilytribute.org.
Volunteers are needed for this event. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Dorothy Halverson at email@example.com.