Tooth Fairy Wishes & Traps - From Ayla & Leland
by Cindi Sutter, Founder of The Spirited Table®
It's National Tooth Fairy Day! What better way to celebrate than with cotton candy. Ayla & Leland Sutter, step inside the glitter filled world of the Tooth Fairy and create new ways to honor the tooth and the kid. Leland provides a sketch of; "How to trap the Tooth Fairy".
In lieu of the standard cash under the pillow, try some tips from the toothless team below.
- a sweet treat (or veggies if you want to be good to your teeth)
- a certificate describing and rating your tooth
- a note in tooth fairy code
- a bunch of glitter sprinkled all around your bedroom
- a mini envelope and letter to/from the tooth fairy (saying what you want and a note back)
- a tooth pouch:
- one example is a rainbow of pouches, one for each tooth and a smile missing a tooth
- a gift card for a treat
- a bottle of super small nail polish with glitter in It that looks like the fairies made it
- Leland even drew up some plans on how to catch a tooth fairy. (see below)
These photos taken right after they lost their first tooth!