Floral Recipe for Rosh Hashanah = Apples and Honey
by Ardith Beveridge, Tastemaker in Residence
Clear anchor tape
Two hyacinth stakes
¾ block floral foam soaked in clean water with flower food
2 feet Green Aspidecor Ribbon
Bottle of honey
2 stems yellow Daisy Spray Chrysanthemums
1 Gerbera daisy
2 stems Israeli Ruscus
2 stems Monte casino
1 round glass container
- Wash and dry glass container.
- Cut Aspidecor ribbon, lay on inside of the glass bowl.
- Place floral foam that has been soaked with fresh clean water with flower food.
- Fill container with water with flower food.
- The two sticks are taped to the back of The Honey bear with the clear anchor tape.
- Insert the bear in the foam.
- Lay the apples around the front of the design on the foam in front of the bear.
- Cut stems of daisy spray Chrysanthemums in several sections; insert the tall ones to the back of the design opposite the Honey Bear.
- Insert single stems of spray Chrysanthemums around the apples.
- Add Israeli Ruscus and Monte Casino.
- Add water with flower food.
Enjoy and eat!