Watermelon & Feta Salad
by Vicki Brunsvold, Tastemaker in Residence
Using a seedless variety at the height of the season makes this dish a hit with all watermelon lovers.
8 cups cubed seedless watermelon
3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
1 5-ounce package baby arugula
2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar glaze
Freshly ground black pepper
- Arrange arugula over large platter.
- Scatter cubes of watermelon over arugula.
- Sprinkle feta over watermelon.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Sprinkle with black pepper to taste.
Balsamic vinegar glaze can be made by boiling 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar in a small sauce pan until reduced to 3 Tbsp.