Lemon Bars with Hot Fudge Sundaes
Recipe courtesy of Sue Schwalbach
1 cup flour
½ cup butter
¼ cup sugar
- Mix these three ingredients together and apt into un-greased 8 x 8 pan
- Bake at 350° for 18 minutes until slightly brown around edges.
1 cup sugar
2 tsp fresh lemon juice
3 Tbsp four
½ tsp baking powder
- Beat 2 eggs a little. Add sugar, lemon juice, flour, baking powder. Pour over crust.
- Bake 20 minutes till just light brown around edges.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar when removed from oven.
Hot Fudge Sundaes - Y’all know how to do those!!!