by Bridget Levin, Tastemaker in Residence
My dad could fix or make just about anything.
Take advantage of your handy daddy and put him to work on one of these hot trends in landscaping that will add to curb appeal or expand your living space!
- Build a bread and pizza oven. Invite the neighbors to throw their own dough on the fire while it’s hot.
- Add some edible elements. Plant fruit trees and berry bushes for pie-worthy ingredients and pollinator productivity.
- Put up an outdoor projection screen. You’ll be the most popular house in the neighborhood on movie nights.
- Switch to solar. Decrease your power drain.
- Just add water. Ornamental water features and fountains add tranquility to your environment.