Mushroom Glazed Chicken
by Barb Hamilton-Sustad, Tastemaker in Residence
4 Chicken Breasts
4-6 oz. Baby Portobello Mushrooms
1/2 tsp. Garlic
1 Tbsp. chopped Chives
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup Marsala wine
1 1/2 cup chicken stock
1. Season chicken breasts with seasoned salt, brown in olive oil and set aside in a covered container.
2. Sauté mushrooms, garlic and chives in drippings from chicken breasts;add flour and stir for 3-5 minutes.
3. Add wine and stock slowly, stirring often, boil and adjust seasonings.
4. Place chicken breast back into pan and heat.
5. Serve over rice or couscous.