Souper Chicken Noodle Soup
by Bob Sutter, Guest Tastemaker
This is so easy it is fool proof.
- 1 can Campbell’s Chicken Noodle Soup-Family size
- 1 32oz box of chicken broth no salt, the Campbell's is salty enough.
- 1 box of dry linguine noodles.
- 1 cooked chicken breast or leftover turkey equivalent.
- Pour can of soup and box of broth into a pot.
- Add one half of the box of linguine broken in half.
- Cut chicken or turkey into pieces and add to pot.
- Bring to a boil on high heat and then reduce to a lower heat but still boiling.
- Cover and boil for 30 minutes. The objective is to get the linguine as soft as the canned noodles. No al dente here.
Then you have Souper Soup!