Baked Pork Chops & Noodles
by Penny Amrani, Tastemaker in Residence
3 lg. apples
brown sugar to taste
cinnamon to taste
4-5 Tbsp. butter
4-5 bone in pork chops
1. Butter a 9x12 baking dish.
2.Core and slice 3 large apples and layer in baking dish.
3. Sprinkle with light brown sugar and cinnamon.
4. Place 4-5 Tbsp. (pats) of butter through out the pan.
5. In a fry pan slightly brown 3-4 bone in pork chops then lay them on top of above ingredients.
6. Cover tightly with foil and bake at 350° covered for 1 hour uncover and bake an additional 30 minutes.
Egg noodle - Side Dish; adjust quantities as needed.
4-5 servings - egg noodles
1/2 - 3/4 cups sour cream
1/4-1/2 cup butter
Grated Parmesan and nutmeg to taste
1. Cook egg noodles, add sour cream, butter, grated parmesan cheese and nutmeg to taste.
Add a vegetable and Voila!!!!!---get ready to pass on the recipe----