We are Thankful For...
by Anonymous, Tastemaker in Residence
From my daughter
Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough and more, it turns problems into gifts, failures into success and the unexpected into perfect timing.
She ended with "I wouldn't be who I am today without you.”
I needed to be reminded and feel my own gratitude for this amazing daughter in my life...
by Zehorit Heilicher, Tastemaker in Residence
I am grateful for:
- This moment.
- My noisy, colorful & loving family
- The freedom to dream and pursue those dreams
- Opportunities to grow and overcome obstacles
- Pharmaceuticals – for keeping my beloved dog, Lilly, alive and peppy a little longer.
By Debra Sabrusula, Tastemaker in Residence
5 Things I am Grateful for:
- My daily walk with the Lord
- Loving friends and family
- The birth of our first grandson (many pictures to follow - he will arrive in February!)
- Starting 2 businesses after the age of 50!