Apples with Honey & Cranberries
by Cindi Sutter, Founder of The Spirited Table®
2 Tbsp. Honey
Handful of Cranberries
1/2 cup Water
1. Core your favorite apple and peel away the skin right around the top of the core opening.
2. Place apples in a pyrex baking bowl or pie shell.
3. Mix 2 Tbsp. honey and a handful of cranberries; adjust for the size and quantity of apples.
4. Pour 1/2 cup of water in the container to keep the apple moist.
5. Bake at 350° for one hour; adjust your time a bit based on the number of apples. OR Microwave for 10 minutes, checking it after 5 minutes. For either method stick a fork in it to determine doneness.
Cooks Notes: This recipe is for 2 apples. Adjust quantities for number of apples.
You can sprinkle with a bit of orange peel if you like!