Chocolate Nugget Cookies
by Cindi Sutter, Tastemaker in Residence
1 stick butter
1 cup flour
1 cup chopped pecans
12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and chocolate chips with condensed milk.
- Remove from heat and add flour, nuts and vanilla.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheet and bake at 350° for 7 minutes.
- Cool slightly and remove from pan.
- Store in airtight container.
Makes 3-4 dozen. Will keep for several days.
Very Chocolatey, Very Good!